Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Missing you... Mum and Dad...



I missed my mummy and daddy... Crying 2

Haven't seen them for more than a month already.. It's all my fault really. Should have renew my passport earlier. As it turns out, it takes like a month plus to get my passport renewed over here in Singapore. That is why I couldn't cross the border to see Mum and Dad. And now there is so much to pack and settle before moving, I think I'll only be able to go back to see them after I've move in.. oh well... I miss you guys.. you take care okie.. Will be back soon.. Kisses



Check out this site - www.myheritage.com


Aaron - Jacky Cheung....... not!!!! Not too sure who Choi Ji-Woo is, but I'm sure not as pretty as her...lol..

Anna looks like Christina Ricci? Not really.. many people commented she resembles Ann Kok though..

Dave? Tiger Woods? right....

Funny how both me and my sis's photo resembles some korean stars.. well they both have a cutesy look.. the resemblance ended there...

Don't think it's very accurate, but entertaining nevertheless.. do try it out!

0 comments: