Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A-Z of our Love



Airport, the place where we first met. You thought I was kinda cute.. I thought you were really quiet.. we ended the day exchanging only a couple of sentences...





Book, the one you gave me for our first month anniversary together. You painted it yourself, filled it with sand and some seashells. You wrote a lovely poem. It was the prettiest book I've had.






Changi, you woke me up very early one morning and said you had a suprise for me.. you brought me there and we witness our very first sunrise together.. I' ll never forget this sweet experience.





Diamond Ring, our engagement token. You went through a lot of trouble to get this. It was very thoughtful of you to include both our mothers when you chose this ring, I've been wearing it ever since, never once taken it off.. have I told you how much I like it?







EPL, you're obsessed with it. Football was a foreign word to me till I met you! Now I know what's offside, rightback, leftback... see how much I've learned from you?




Mount FABER, that's where you brought me to for our first date, remember? This was also where you proposed... you wanted to bring me up to the peak, but it was a Saturday night and it was kinda packed that night, in the end, you'd had to settle proposing mid-hill. You were so ill at ease then.. lol..





Gifts, so many I've lost count.. you've given me expensive ones, cute ones and suprising ones (remember the plastic flowers?), no matter what it is, they were all wonderful, simply because they were from you..







Hong Kong, our very first overseas trip. I had so much fun.. we made the best memories there..









I Love You, have I told you that lately? Remember that everytime we have an argument will you? I really do love you..







Joy, that's what you bring to me, every minute of everyday.. Having you around is the greatest gift of all..






Kisses, you shower me with these without fail every morning.. These morning ritual made everyday so much more easier to go through when you are not beside me..







Laughter, yours is the wackiest, and craziest. Especially those that you cracked yourself up with.. Hearing your laughter made my live seems so much more meaningful..






Marriage, that's what we've got ourselves into for the pass two years.. and it has been a wonderful two years.. thanks to you..





New car, our current one a Honda Fit. This is the third car we've had together. First a PajeroMini, then a Mazda 323, and now the Honda. The first two had bring lots of memories.. the laughter, the tears.. I know this third one will make the memories so much more colourful and meaningful..







Online, that was how our love blossomed, our chat in IRC leads to our first date. I'll have you remember I was the one who asked you out first..







Pajero Mini, that's the car you were driving when we were first together.. this was also your nickname online when I first know you..







Roses, blue ones to be exact. Those were the ones you bought to proposed. It was so so pretty..








September 18th, 2005. We said "I do". And I still do..






Tampines, where I was staying when we were first together.. you were staying in Woodlands, the trips you made every night from Woodlands to Tampines, just to be with me.. you're the sweetest guy a girl could have..







Urban Exploring, your hobby, your life.. while I don't go exploring with you, you do know you have my full support, don't you?







Valentine, this is the 4th one I'm spending with you, each year it's as sweet as the first, you'll always be my valentine..






Woodlands, our first home, we spend a ton on this house, but it's like what you've always said, it's our hideaway, it's all worth it.. truth is, you're my hideaway.. home is where you are sweetie..







X-citing, that's how I'd describe my life with you, even till now I'm still learning something new about you everyday..








You, "you complete me", you really do..







"Zzzzzzz", that's what you do every night.. Well sweetie, I'll never exchange the snores for all the money in the world.. Muackzzzz..





Happy Valentine's Day!!

0 comments: