Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wedding Preparation Step 2...

Step 2 is to print the wedding invites and it's nearly done and most of you will be getting the invitation by next week..
The invitation is created by Hubby from scratch.. and we're really proud of it. We've send it out for printing (Hubby's friend Heng is doing it, and he's really impressive.. contact me should you need his service!). Aaron made me promise not to post out any pictures of the card until all of you have received the invitation, but I can't resist it... so, here's a little glimpse of it.. I took it with our wedding rings.





We set out with the intention to make something that is different from all other invitations. Something that is chic and fun yet still oriental and chinois. I think we did it, well, you guys can judge it for yourselves soon.
Oh well... on to Step 3.. I've about a month left and there's still ton of stuff for me to do.. wish me luck people! Lol!

0 comments: