Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Of Birthdays and Weddings...

OF BIRTHDAYS..


Today's my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Daddy!

Mine came and went a week or so ago.. Aaron invited his Xiongdi's over to our house to discuss the wedding details.. and celebrated my birthday as well! Everyone came with a gift.. Thanks a lot guys!



I received 3 handbags this year! And I love each of them. Aaron bought me a Benetton bag, Mummy and Daddy gave me a Guess! handbag, and ShiXing, Chris T, and Ninja gave me a Puma bag. I received two sets of perfumes, one from Aaron's Aunt Lucy (it's a birthday cum wedding gift) and the other from Faye and MeiYi. Both these darlings (Faye and MeiYi, not Aaron's aunt) also gave me a super cute and pretty Tomy Nohohon ShuangXi figure! I'm going to put it in Toshi before the wedding..



Got a very lovely picture frame from Anna and Dave, a box of chocolate from Chris S, a bottle of white wine from Noel and... a Stitch Kiki Ippatsu from 9 and Josephine!!! I love it! Hubby blogged about how everybody enjoyed playing with it... do check it out..



That's not all.. Hubby told me I still have a present from my in-laws whome just came back from their trip from Taiwan.. and Jo! You still owe me my birthday gift!..


OF WEDDINGS...



The wedding's in less than 3 weeks.. I'm getting very nervous..


There's a lot to do, but I'm not that busy until I had to stop to catch my breath.. I do still have time to go to work, I still have time for hubby, and I still have time for myself.. but the free time I have, is just a blur.. I'll grow very lethargic.. a little lost, and feel completely clueless! Maybe it's the nerves..

Have I got everything ready? That's what everybody's been asking me.. I don't know.. I'm just doing everything that comes to mind.. keeping my fingers crossed that no last minute things will crop up..

I made some wrist corsages for my sisters (jie-meis) for that day.. Oh.. did I mentioned our theme colour is blue? So my jie-meis and Aaron's xiong-dis (brothers) will be wearing blue that day.. there's gonna be a whole lot of blues! Hur Hur..








I love the shade of blue! It's really bright and cheery, but as Nana commented that it might clash with other shades of blue! Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.. as I do everything else.. Check out the butterfly... cute huh...

17 more days! Arghh...!!!

0 comments: