Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Good Start For The Year!

Had a pleasant surprise the other day when I opened the mailbox! A letter from Cleo stating I've won a Maybelline Hamper set worth $100! Wow! I've never won anything from a magazine in my life! I don't always join those contests in magazine, but still... Yup! It's a great way to start the year! :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started my New Year baking yesterday. I only did the shopping yesterday itself, so I started rather late. Make a few 'Fatt Koh' or 'Huat Kueh' that doesn't 'Fatt/Huat' and a batch of Green Tea Cookies that just tasted ok.. I expected more..
Oh well, gonna bake more later.. Hopefully things will turn out better today...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! We're gonna take our family portrait this weekend.. Not gonna say much first so not to 'jinx' it. It's sooooooo hard to arrange all your family members to get together, when now everybody is working (especially my dad!). But I think I manage to do it.. Keeping my fingers crossed everything will work out as planned! I'll update on this soon.. :)

Ok.. I'm off to start my baking!!!!

0 comments: