Monday, June 12, 2006

Sarah

Let me introduce you to the most adorable little girl I've seen...


This is Sarah, my gf Pearl's little precious. This was taken when she's just a mere 2 months or so. She's about 1/2 a year old now. I've yet to see her in person, but we'll be meeting face to face when she travels to Singapore from KL with her mum and dad end of this year to attend our wedding dinner. Can't wait to see her.. and her mum too.. I've not met Pearl since I left KL. That's nearly 11 years ago..

Our wedding is set on the 30th December this year. It'll be held at Chef Chan's. I'm impressed with it's modern chic chinois settings and Aaron's really impressed with the Chef's culinary skills.

I've not decided on anything else besides the venue so far. Will only focus on the wedding after we've both move into our new home.

Talking about our new home, we're finally going to step into an empty house this coming thursday. Yes! After a loooong wait and countless delays... we're officially going to kick start the planned renovation. Hopefully, by this time next month, I'll be blogging from our new home.

0 comments: