Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Hubby

My hubby has the craziest sense of humour. He guffaws at the most unexpected stuffs. And he does the craziest things... Let me give you a few example.

1. He finds "The Juggernaut B****h" extremely funny. He'd watched it like a hundred and one times and each time he'd never stop laughing. Then he'd go look for more vids like this in the youtube and will spend the rest of the hour laughing his a** off..

2. He watched the Singapore Idol Auditions recently... and he fell madly in love with The Kung Fu Rapper. Now.. this is a more serious case compared to the Juggernaut B****h. He'd probably watched it a thousand and one times. Then he starts imitating Mr. Leo Teng Seng's dance moves and I swear I've heard him rap "Alright stop, collaborate and listen...." at least once a day..

3. He have a karang guni ringtone. He simply loves this ringtone, because it's loud.. you can probably hear it from as far as 2-3 metres away and because nobody would be crazy enough to have that ringtone. It rang once when we were in the esplanade after watching a piano recital. There we were.. in the quiet, refined hall when "KARANG GUNI...".... you get the picture..

4. The other day, Noel, our friend cum badminton buddy fell when playing a fast paced match.. when suddenly my hubby ran towards him and "crushed" him ala WWE style.. yup.. during the day, in the sports hall filled with courtfull of people...

I could go on.. he does at least a quirky stuff once a day...
Yes.. that's my hubby... the funniest, wackiest, quirkiest guy I've ever know..
I'm glad to have him..

0 comments: