Thursday, June 14, 2007

Berry-Nice

Just finished baking for the day! Phew! A very hot sweaty day to spend in the kitchen...


Baked a little cake for my daddy for Father's day. The cake's in green tea flavour because both my dad and mom loves green tea!

Saw some really nice juicy strawberry in the supermarket and decided to give strawberry cupcakes a try too. It turned out berry-nice! Lol.. wanna try?



...:::The strawberry cupcakes in the oven. I put mashed strawberries in them.. turned out yummy!:::...



...:::Decorated them with fresh cream with a dash of strawberry flavour...:::...



...:::And topped with half a fresh strawberry... yummy!:::...



...:::My Father's Day Green Tea Cake.:::...



...:::Anna helped with the fresh cream, I was hopeless at it. The dark green's green tea cream cheese.:::...



...:::The leftovers I made into cupcakes...:::...



The next time I'm baking will probably be for Anna's birthday.. yeah it's coming soon.. lol.. so stay tune!

1 comments:

Pearl said...

My Goodness..You really should open up your own baking store... I'll ship my sister to you..far far away from me.. LOL.. she's taking baking lessons now.. and everyday, we're having bread. Once she's done, it'll be cakes and whatever else...I can't imagine how I'll ever get back into bikini shape.....sigh...

August 22, 2007 1:40 AM