Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Up to..

Drinking:
Chrysanthemum Tea - Iced, of course... Hot hot day today... Arghh..






Eating:
Home-made cupcakes - Ha! The more you bake, the more you eat...







Reading:
Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - I'm re-reading this in anticipation of the 7th and final Harry Potter's instalment.






Watching:
Hong Kong Drama Serial - my favourite... once I start, I couldn't stop.







Enjoying:
Fishing - Suprisingly for a impatient girl like me, I rather like it! Won't stop till I catch a fish as big as Anna's! Lol!







Anticipating:
Harry Potter and The Order of Pheonix (Movie) - Somehow I don't think the movie will be as good as the book. How much can you follow exactly like the book was written in 2 and a half hours? Especially when the book is as thick as the length of your middle finger? But still, I'm waiting in anticipation...

0 comments: