Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dinner @ The ZON Regency Hotel.

Sunday, 5th August 2007, 6.30pm.

That was where we had our wedding dinner over at Malaysia. The perks included a complimentary food tasting for 1 table. We didn't have the chance to go there before the wedding, so now, after 4 months, Hubby, me, my mum, dad and sis, Anna and Dave and my Xiao Jiu (Youngest Uncle) and his family made a trip there to taste the food we didn't have the chance to try during the wedding..

I love the service they provided during the wedding. They were very accomodating and friendly. So much better than service I had for the dinner over here in Singapore!

The food was rather nice too.


The meal started off with a combination platter - 4 Happiness Combination; I didn't manage to take a picture of this, because everybody was so excited that the food was there.. we just digged in.. LOL!





..:::The rest of the course: Shark's Fin Soup, Crispy Boneless Almond Chicken with Thai Spicy Sauce, Steamed Garoupa "Teochew" Style, Baked Imperial Tiger Prawns, Braised Lingzhi Muchrooms with Dried Scallops, Golden Mushroom & Spinach, and, Glutinous Rice in Lotus Leaf:::..


The Steamed Garoupa was the yummiest! Everyone couldn't get enough of it! For desert, we had Chilled Sago with Pumpkin & Cream of Honey Dew.. yummy!



My dad's a good friend with the manager there now.. lol.. I made him a promise that we'll celebrate his 60th birthday next year. My ever cool-never-say-much daddy, just smiled and nod..

0 comments: