Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine..

Didn't do much, I slept the afternoon away, teach at home in the evening, while Hubby prepared dinner... the result:


..:::The centerpiece:::..




..:::Dinner:::..


Hubby made mushroom soup, main course consists of Ratatouille, apple cheese sausage and bacon wrapped tenderloin with mushroom sauce. We substituted the wine with Ribena, because Hubby said I had too much wine during CNY back home.. :( Hubby even bought passion fruit and cream for dessert but I was too full to have them.. Ha!
The utensils were placed that way because I'm left handed.. in case some of you haven't noticed..

After dinner we settled down and watch The Amazing Race Asia and after that it's off to bed! That's how we spend our Valentine's, at home and inexpensively.. thanks to Hubby! Love you sweetie..


0 comments: